- Past and future sub request activity is visible anytime
- Select a date range to view
- Filter results based on what you want to see
- Sort results for easy viewing
- View comments instructors submitted with their sub request
- Export reports of the filtered data any time
Weekly reports will still be emailed to you.
To access your sub reports:
login to your account here and select 'sub reports'.
You can login to your account anytime at instruktapp.com
- Send studio announcements to your team
- No contact lists required!
- Announcements won’t get buried in your teams’ email inboxes!
- Include pictures
- If you have multiple locations, send to specific locations or all
- Announcements are 1-way only
User Interface Updates
- Tabs have been removed for better use of available screen space
- Tap the bell icon for the notifications list
- Tap the chat bubble to compose and view studio announcements
Where’d the Classes and Instructors settings go?
- Class and instructor setup is now in the settings menu.
- Settings are now accessed by tapping on the three bars in the upper left corner.
More Updates Coming Soon!
- Owners, managers and the instructor who submitted the sub request will be able to see who is available to sub and who has declined the opportunity.
- Instructors can access sub requests they have previously declined.
- See if the request has been made as a Preferred request