Open the settings menu
- Tap on the collapsed menu icon
- Tap on Settings
Set Your Studio Class Types
Class types are used to define which instructors you approve to sub each class on your schedule.
- Set the class types you will use to categorize your classes
Set up your classes
Classes on your MINDBODY schedule are automatically imported into Instrukt. Assign class types to each class to categorize them.
- Tap on a class to open it
- Tap on 'Edit' in the upper right corner
- Assign a class type to categorize the class
Set up your instructors
Invite your instructors to your Instrukt team. Assign the class types you approve them to sub. Set the studio locations where you approve them to sub.
- Invite your Instructors
- Assign class types to define which categories of classes you approve each instructor to sub
- Assign the studio locations where each instructor is approved to sub
Owners and managers that teach classes need to be set up as instructors too, using these same steps. You can be an owner / manager and an instructor in the same Instrukt account.
If you need additional team members with admin access, have them set up instructor accounts. Then send us an email with their Instrukt user names and we'll set them up with admin access to your studio's Instrukt account.
Next: Instrukt Features Overview
Get a quick overview of the features that will save you time and eliminate the chaos.